$40 to spend on Food & Beverages - Lunch or Dinner @ Arugula
Treat yourself to an amazing lunch or dinner at one of Boulder’s best-kept secrets — Arugula Restaurant. Food lovers are invited to spend $40 on food and beverages at this fresh, farm-inpsired local eatery, for only $20 with today’s BoCo Deal from Arugula Restaurant. Available for a limited time only!
Valid for lunch or dinner, Monday – Sunday. Dinner at 5pm Daily; Lunch at 11:30 – 2:30 Wednesday – Friday.
A few of our favorites from Arugula’s extensive menu include
• Grilled rocky mountain lamb t-bones over saffron roasted carrots, local zucchini, local collard greens, puttanesca sauce and toasted pecans
• potato gnocchi pork carbonara with traditional sauce, braised pork rib, housemade bacon, peas, cracked peppercorn, grana padano and scallions
• Seared wild pacific halibut over roasted fingerling potatoes, local chard, parsley salmarillo sauce and fresh cucumbers
• Italian sausage and handmade fettucine with roasted tomatoes, asparagus, balsamic onions, goat cheese and fresh herbs
• Chilled cucumber gazpacho soup with squash flowers, sheep feta, pinenuts olive oil.
Promotional value expires 60 days from original purchase
Paid value expires 7/12/2018
Valid for valid for lunch or dinner; present BoCo voucher upon arrival.
Certificate can also be used for alcohol.
No cash back for unused portion.
No cash value.
Not valid with any other promotion or discount.
Cannot combine or replace with any other offers.
Gratuity not included; please tip based on pre-discounted value.
One per person, one per table.
No refunds. All sales are final.
Your BoCo Deals voucher(s) will be available for redemption and ready to print from your BoCo Deals account the following day after you purchase the deal.
About Arugula Restaurant
Arugula has just undergone a complete menu change. Bringing back many old classic dishes, adding an extensive small plates sections, actually lowering some prices, a kid friendly menu with crayons and a burger and fries. We are not "just for special events anymore".
Established in 2009 by Chef/Proprietor Alec Schuler, Arugula brings together the simple flavors of Europe and the Mediterranean along side classic American favorites. Fresh, local, seasonal ingredients from Boulder’s farms are the inspiration behind our innovative menus that offer something for everyone — a variety nibbles, small shareable plates, large plates and more.
At the bar, you’ll find creative cocktails, an extensive wine list and refreshing local craft brews carefully selected to compliment the extensive menu.
A local neighborhood restaurant, Arugula has one goal in mind: fresh flavorful food that makes you feel good. Its recently re-designed, art-filled dining room offers a warm and friendly vibe. Come for a drink and a small bite, or stay for dinner!
And, because we know that guests’ dietary needs are important, every menu offers selections that are clearly marked Gluten-free, Gluten-free option, Vegetarian and Vegan.
Find us on Facebook